Packaging sector What we do for businesses in the Packaging sector
Packaging is essential from transporting and storing through to the presentation and protection of goods. The packaging industry is constantly innovating from its attempts to move towards greener and more sustainable materials to improvements in shelf life.
Whether your company is developing packaging for other businesses or your developing and improving your own designs there are many areas that can qualify for R&D Tax relief.
Examples of R&D activity within the Packaging sector include:
- Achieving the same level of performance with biodegradable materials
- Research into heat and cold tolerances of materials and how they perform when frozen or heated
- Improving the shelf life of contents
- Trialling and testing new printing methods and techniques
- Research into improving the structural design performance
- Development of innovative closure mechanisms such as re-sealable or magnetic
- Trialling the reaction and performance of various inks and their chemical reaction when used on difference materials
- Process efficiency improvements around cost and waste reduction during the manufacturing process.
Our team is made up of chartered tax advisors and packaging sector specialists.
All your needs covered from one-off consultancy projects to a fully managed claim service.
We never promise to increase your claim, but we guarantee we'll maximise it.
We provide training, tailored to your business, that improves your understanding of the scheme to strengthen knowledge or awareness of R&D tax credits.
QUICK AND SIMPLE
Our straightforward, jargon-free process ensure claims are robust against any HMRC scrutiny and improves or sets up internal processes to make future claims more efficient
Our forward-looking team embraces new ideas to deliver incredible tax savings coupled with expert approachable tax advice.
The Zeal Guide to R&D Tax Relief
Everything you need to know to make a claim for R&D tax credits.
You might be interested in . . .
Prevent HMRC enquiries on R&D claims
HMRC enquiries can be very costly and take up a great deal of your valuable time and resources if sufficient care isn't taken. Learn how to avoid these costly mistakes.Read in full
R&D Qualifying Expenditure
When looking at eligible expenditure for R&D Tax claims there is one category that often strikes initial confusion – EPW’s. EPW stands for Externally Provided Workers, which still doesn’t shed too much light on what they are as it’s a phrase that doesn’t exist outside the world of R&D Tax.Read in full